Week 8 Reading and Writing

 1. I am content and happy with how my blog looks. I like to keep things simple so I like that I have a very simple theme going on. I also like the way my website looks for my storybook project. It is black and white which goes with my ghost stories. I also enjoy the reading assignments and the retelling of stories assignments. I think that taking notes while reading a story really helps when I go to retell the story in my own way. My favorite readings so far would have to be the book "Campus Ghosts of Norman, Oklahoma". I really enjoy learning about OU's history and I am glad I chose that book for my storybook project. 



2. I chose this picture to include becuase it was the picture I used from the first story I wrote. I really enjoyed the reading of "The Three Roses" and I like my retelling of it as well because I love Taylor Swift. 

3. I think this class is perfectly designed and it has already helped my creative writing skills more than I thought I needed. 

Comments