Week 2 Reading Overview

Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Apuleius's Cupid and Psyche
Week 4: Adam and Eve

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Turkish Fairy Tales
Week 6: Folktales of Bengal

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Chinese Fairy Tales
Week 9: Stories from Congo

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Myths of the Cherokee
Week 11: Sioux Legends

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC  for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12:  More English Fairy Tales
Week 13: Nursery Rhymes

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Grimm (LibriVox)
Week 15: Lang's European Fairy Tales I


I am very excited for the the biblical unit because I get to read about Adam and Eve which I already have knowledge about from attending church. I have also read stories about Adam and Eve in and English I previously have taken. I am also excited for both weeks 12 and 13 because I love classic fairy tales and I get to revisit nursery rhymes I once listened to as a child. 

(I chose this specifically because it was a nursery rhyme I had memorized in my childhood)

Comments