Topic Brainstorm

Fairy Tale Princesses

Growing up (and still now), I have always loved a good fairy tale, especially if it involves a princess. There is not one princess story I do not like. This is why I find Fairy Tale Princesses to be the most intriguing topic. I think I would focus one one specific princess region instead of all of them. If I had to choose one princess to focus on it would be Rapunzel.

Real Life Story of Rapunzel

OU Ghost Stories

I love OU and I love a good ghost story. I think this would be a great project idea because I get the familiarity of OU but I can also learn some new stories and good information on ghosts. It would be very interesting to put together all of the ghost stories not only on OU's campus, but all over Norman. I think this would be a great project idea and would spike interest in anyone reading it. A good story to go off of would be the god that is buried under the football stadium. 

Overview of Ghost Stories

(Mex the Dog)

Dogs

I love dogs so I can't go wrong with this topic. I think writing about dogs would be interesting and could go in any direction. I could focus on one dog who goes on many adventures with its human. It would be fun to write about a dogs perspective while being with its human. 

Argos

Native American Traditions

I have taken 3 semesters of Kiowa and I am currently enrolled in Native American Music so this topic would be familiar and interesting for me. I am also from Oklahoma so I have some background on Native American traditions. I think it would be very interesting to learn about Native American ghosts or tricksters. I am a fan of the mountains so I think it would be cool to tell the stories of Native American ghosts still sticking around there. 

Local Native History


Comments