Feedback Strategies

 The Difference Between Praise and Feedback

I think this article is very eye opening for someone who is unsure on what feedback is. In classes with discussions posts we must give feedback. I have had professors say to only give feedback that is nice and in which you agree with. Many students like to day, "I agree with everything you say. Awesome post!" and move on. You can give praise where it deserved it and also give feedback to better the persons future posts. 

How to Provide Great Feedback When You’re Not In Charge

Like the article I already read above, this article talks about praising and giving feedback. You can let someone  know what they did right, but also let them know what you think they could improve on. Personally, I like when people let me know what I can improve on. This helps me better my work instead of making the same mistakes. 

Feedback Can Help Instead of Hurt

Image Source








Comments