Time Strategies

 All of my classes this semester besides one are all online. I have spent the last week thinking about what times I would do each week. I keep a planner on my desk and I fill the planner out each Sunday for the upcoming week. This helps me stay organized by knowing what assignments I have for each class that week. I check off each assignment on my planner once I have completed it. I have always done with throughout college, but this semester its even more important since my classes are online. 

The first article I chose to read was ,"How Checklists Train Your Brain To Be More Productive And Goal-Oriented". I chose this article because I use checklists and thought it was interesting to see why my brain is drawn to checklists. I also read the article, "Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination". I chose this article because I have struggled with procrastination this school year. The questions that article seem helpful to ask myself when I am struggling to start an assignment. 

Links to articles:

(https://blog.trello.com/the-psychology-of-checklists-why-setting-small-goals-motivates-us-to-accomplish-bigger-things?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=linkedin&utm_campaign=checklists)

(https://lifehacker.com/four-questions-to-help-you-overcome-procrastination-1784833178)

Coffee and a to do list always help me stay on track!
















Comments