Storybook Favorites

Dogs of Mythology- Dogs of Mythology Storybook Link
The topic of this storybook is the mythology of a dog's afterlife. I am unfamiliar with where dogs go after they die so this topic is new to me. The title of this storybook did a good job of letting me know what the storybook was going to be about. The introduction to “Dogs of Mythology” let me know that the storybook was going to be about the “tails” of a dog's past life. It keeps you engaged and prompts me to want to know more about the dog park dogs go to once they die. The design of the storybook looks spooky and goes with the topic. The images in the background help set the scene well. 

(A dog wearing an OU bandanna-  OU Dog)

The topic of this storybook is the mythology behind OU football players and cheerleaders. I know quite a bit about OU football since I grew up 20 minutes south of Norman and am now a senior at OU. The title of this storybook did a good job letting me know that I would be reading about Norman. The introduction introduced the characters and the plot of the story very well. It made me want to know what was going to happen next after Sam Ehlinger captured an OU cheerleader. The design of the storybook is very clean. The image of Lincoln Riley with a serious face was a good choice for this. 

The Burn Book of Olympus- The Burn Book of Olympus Link
The topic of this storybook is a burn book in Mount Olympus. I know of a burn book from the movie “Mean Girls” but I do not know a lot about Mount Olympus. The title of this storybook lets me know that it is going to be about a burn book. The introduction did a good job explaining what a burn book is and introduced us to some of the characters that will be involved in the drama. It made me want to know what all is in the burn book. The image on the introduction page is a book set on fire so it goes well with the topic and title. 
(Mean Girls Burn Book- Inspired Plastics Burn Book)

Comments